Our Dead Rock Stars leather wristband is the two-dimensional Mount Rushmore of Rock Gods!
Made from our belt design which features the musical stylings of Kurt Cobain, Jimi Hendrix, John Lennon, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Elvis Presley, Jim Morrison, Bob Marley, George Harrison, Johnny Cash, Jerry Garcia, Roy Orbison, Freddie Mercury, Marvin Gaye, Sid Vicious, Michael Hutchence, John Bonham and Janis Joplin. More recent additions include George Michael, Chris Cornell, Prince, Tom Petty, David Bowie and Amy Winehouse. RIP & Rock On!
Please note, your wristband will only feature a few of the musicians listed above and we are not able to change the order of the rockstars. However, if there is someone you must have on your wristband, let us know in the “Additional Comments” box at checkout and we will make it happen.
- Measures 1.5’’ wide
- Made from one piece of full grain American cowhide
- Fastens with a durable snap
- Handcrafted in the heart of Pike Place Market, Seattle, WA, USA
- Order your wrist size in inches and we will take care of the rest.
- For best results, measure your wrist in inches using a cloth measuring tape.
- Please note we add a little extra length to account for the thickness of the leather and the snap.
- If you want a size that is not listed, contact us and we can make it for you!