Our Black Pebble Grain leather belt is perfect for people that want a softer belt that feels like it has already been broken in. Its unique textured finish pairs well with both jeans and slacks, so no surprise it's one of our best selling belts!
Every Marakesh Leather belt is handmade from one solid piece of American cowhide, meaning it's built to last and won't fall apart like department store imposters.
- Handcrafted from one piece of premium full grain 8/9oz California pebble grain leather
- Includes a durable and sleek roller buckle with an antique silver or brass finish
- Buckle is attached with snaps so you can change it with ease
- Custom-sized with a range of 5 holes
- Handmade in the heart of Pike Place Market, Seattle, WA
Please note that every cow is different and some pebble grain belts will have more texture than others.
To get your ideal fit, simply order your pant size in inches. If you are unsure about sizing, review our detailed size guide here.
Don't see the size you need? Contact us here and we'd be happy to make it for you!