Our Brown Latigo wide leather belt has a width of 1.75" for a supportive fit that will fill your jean loops. This belt perfectly toes the line between a dress belt and a casual belt. Its classic, smooth finish pairs well with both jeans and slacks, so no wonder it's our best selling leather! Latigo leather is sturdy and durable and will soften and stretch very minimally over time.
Every Marakesh Leather belt is handmade from one solid piece of American cowhide, meaning it's built to last and won't fall apart like department store imposters.
- Handcrafted from one piece of premium full grain 8/9oz California latigo leather
- Includes a durable and sleek rectangular buckle with an antique silver or brass finish
- Buckle is attached with snaps so you can change it with ease
- Custom-sized with a range of 5 holes
- Handmade in the heart of Pike Place Market, Seattle, WA
To get your ideal fit, simply order your pant size in inches. If you are unsure about sizing, review our detailed size guide here.
Don't see the size you need? Contact us here and we'd be happy to make it for you!