The Classic Seahawk leather wristband features the mythical creature as depicted in Pacific Northwest Native art, and later adopted by the 2014 Super Bowl Champions. A portion of proceeds from all Pacific Northwest Native designs are donated to the WomenSpirit Coalition (Washington State Native American Coalition Against Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault).
- Measures 1.5’’ wide
- Made from one piece of full grain American cowhide
- Fastens with a durable snap
- Handcrafted in the heart of Pike Place Market, Seattle, WA, USA
- Order your wrist size in inches and we will take care of the rest.
- For best results, measure your wrist in inches using a cloth measuring tape.
- Please note we add a little extra length to account for the thickness of the leather and the snap.
- If you want a size that is not listed, contact us and we can make it for you!