Our Coastal Creatures leather belt features original artwork from the late Danny Denis, a prolific Gitxsan First Nations (Tsimshian) artist from British Columbia, Canada. This piece was commissioned in the 1980s when we were lucky to meet Danny at our belt stand in Pike Place Market. It depicts iconic Pacific Northwest wildlife including the salmon, wolf, frog, raven and eagle.
A portion of proceeds from this belt and all Northwest Native leather belts and accessories will be donated to the WomenSpirit Coalition (Washington State Native American Coalition Against Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault).
Every Marakesh Leather belt is handmade from one solid piece of American cowhide, meaning it's built to last and won't fall apart like department store imposters.Features
- Handcrafted from one piece of premium full grain 8/9oz tooling leather
- Includes a durable and sleek roller buckle with an antique silver or brass finish
- Buckle is attached with snaps so you can change it with ease
- Custom-sized with a range of 5 holes
- Handmade in the heart of Pike Place Market, Seattle, WA
To get your ideal fit, simply order your pant size in inches. If you are unsure about sizing, review our detailed size guide here.
Don't see the size you need? Contact us here and we'd be happy to make it for you!