Our Good Karma leather belt features a funky floral design straight from the 1970s. This belt is an excellent companion for your favorite jeans. And may you have good karma on your side each time you slide it through your belt loops!
Every Marakesh Leather belt is handmade from one solid piece of American cowhide, meaning it's built to last and won't fall apart like department store imposters.
- Handcrafted from one piece of premium full grain 8/9oz tooling leather
- Includes a durable and sleek roller buckle with an antique silver or brass finish
- Buckle is attached with snaps so you can change it with ease
- Custom-sized with a range of 5 holes
- Handmade in the heart of Pike Place Market, Seattle, WA
To get your ideal fit, simply order your pant size in inches. If you are unsure about sizing, review our detailed size guide here.
Don't see the size you need? Contact us here and we'd be happy to make it for you!