Our Kaleidoscope Eyes leather belt features a slightly psychedelic design that was handcrafted way back in the 1960s. While the name pays tribute to John, Paul, George, and Ringo, the design pays homage to the iconic evil eye design, which is worn for spiritual protection in many parts of the world.
Every Marakesh Leather belt is handmade from one solid piece of American cowhide, meaning it's built to last and won't fall apart like department store imposters.
- Handcrafted from one piece of premium full grain 8/9oz tooling leather
- Includes a durable and sleek roller buckle with an antique silver or brass finish
- Buckle is attached with snaps so you can change it with ease
- Custom-sized with a range of 5 holes
- Handmade in the heart of Pike Place Market, Seattle, WA
To get your ideal fit, simply order your pant size in inches. If you are unsure about sizing, review our detailed size guide here.
Don't see the size you need? Contact us here and we'd be happy to make it for you!