Our Wild Grass leather belt features a one-of-a-kind design that was derived from native grass we found growing in Seattle back in the 90s.
Every Marakesh Leather belt is handmade from one solid piece of American cowhide, meaning it's built to last and won't fall apart like department store imposters.
- Handcrafted from one piece of premium full grain 8/9oz tooling leather
- Includes a durable and sleek roller buckle with an antique silver or brass finish
- Buckle is attached with snaps so you can change it with ease
- Custom-sized with a range of 5 holes
- Handmade in the heart of Pike Place Market, Seattle, WA
To get your ideal fit, simply order your pant size in inches. If you are unsure about sizing, review our detailed size guide here.
Don't see the size you need? Contact us here and we'd be happy to make it for you!