Our Dead Rock Stars leather belt is the two-dimensional, Mount Rushmore of Rock Gods! Pay homage to the greats and keep your pants up in style with this unique and fun design.
Featuring the musical stylings of Kurt Cobain, Jimi Hendrix, John Lennon, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Elvis Presley, Jim Morrison, Bob Marley, George Harrison, Johnny Cash, Jerry Garcia, Roy Orbison, Freddie Mercury, Marvin Gaye, Sid Vicious, Michael Hutchence, John Bonham and Janis Joplin. More recent additions include George Michael, Chris Cornell, Prince, Tom Petty, David Bowie and Amy Winehouse. RIP & Rock On!
Every Marakesh Leather belt is handmade from one solid piece of American cowhide, meaning it's built to last and won't fall apart like department store imposters.
- Handcrafted from one piece of premium full grain 8/9oz tooling leather
- Includes a durable and sleek roller buckle with an antique silver or brass finish
- Buckle is attached with snaps so you can change it with ease
- Custom-sized with a range of 5 holes
- Handmade in the heart of Pike Place Market, Seattle, WA
To get your ideal fit, simply order your pant size in inches. If you are unsure about sizing, review our detailed size guide here.
Don't see the size you need? Contact us here and we'd be happy to make it for you!