Our Denim wide leather belt has a width of 1.75" for a supportive fit that will fill your jean loops. Made from pull-up leather, it features a signature distressed coloring, finish, and a soft texture, so it's perfect for people that want the look and feel of a well-loved vintage belt.
Due to the natural oils and waxes in this leather, it will lighten slightly in color when it is bent. Little scuffs and scratches are to be expected and add to the distressed look of the belt. Slight variations in color do happen as each cow, and therefore each hide, is different.
Every Marakesh Leather belt is handmade from one solid piece of American cowhide, meaning it's built to last and won't fall apart like department store imposters.
- Handcrafted from one piece of premium full grain 8/9oz pull-up leather
- Includes a durable and sleek buckle of your choice
- Buckle is attached with snaps so you can change it with ease
- Custom-sized with a range of 5 holes
- Handmade in the heart of Pike Place Market, Seattle, WA
To get your ideal fit, simply order your pant size in inches. If you are unsure about sizing, review our detailed size guide here.
Don't see the size you need? Contact us here and we'd be happy to make it for you!