Our Pike Place Market leather belt brings Seattle’s vibrant marketplace to life on a whole new canvas. This one-of-a-kind design features some of the Market’s most notable attractions including Rachel the Pig, the iconic clock, flying fish, flowers, produce, and the quintessential coffee mug. Show your love for Pike Place with a little piece of it wrapped around your waist!
Every Marakesh Leather belt is handmade from one solid piece of American cowhide, meaning it's built to last and won't fall apart like department store imposters.
- Handcrafted from one piece of premium full grain 8/9oz tooling leather
- Includes a sleek rectangular buckle with an antique silver or brass finish
- Buckle is attached with snaps so you can change it with ease
- Custom-sized with a range of 5 holes
- Handmade in the heart of Pike Place Market, Seattle, WA
To get your ideal fit, simply order your pant size in inches. If you are unsure about sizing, review our detailed size guide here.
Don't see the size you need? Contact us here and we'd be happy to make it for you!